The CLEAN RELATIONSHIPS Program
Starts October 3rd.
(This program is for Clean Parenting™ program graduates only)
DO YOU WANT TO:
- have a way to communicate with your family that actually WORKS?
- be able to know why your child is acting the way he is - and then know what to do about it?
- learn how to use NVC in a way that sounds authentic and natural?
- stop being being afraid when conflict arises because you have the tools and skills to deal with it?
- be able to enjoy and be present with your children and partner because you’re no longer spending your time trying to figure out how to handle situations?
- finally be able to have YOUR needs met while also also taking care of your children's?
- get clarity on why you get triggered with your spouse or child, and have a effective way to address it?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of these questions, I've
created a program just for you!
In the CLEAN RELATIONSHIPS Program, you'll learn:
- How to communicate so your children and spouse (and even mother-in-law!) will WANT to listen to you.
- How to be more resilient in challenging situations.
- How to come up with win/win situations that work for everybody.
- How to create an atmosphere of cooperation in your home.
- One almost universal mistake that causes children to be uncooperative.
- The #1 question to ask yourself when your child misbehaves that can diffuse negative situations instantaneously.
- A way to empathize that is SO MUCH EASIER than what you think it is
- A surprising truth that will open up lots of new doors for you.
- How to assert what you want while respecting your child.
- How NVC fits with the concept of being a leader as a parent.
- THE fundamentals of effective communication.
- How to communicate effectively, even with toddlers.
I've combined my NVC*, parenting and emotional healing knowledge and experience into a program that will give you what you need to shift to effectively communicating with your children, spouse, and others.
I'll teach you the communication fundamentals, directly relate them to to your day-to-day life and address the challenges in your family.
This program is designed to follow the Clean Parenting™ Program as well as to provide a foundation for doing inner work.
It is NVC based and designed to teach the NVC consciousness, though I differ in my application of it from what you'll learn in most NVC trainings. I've personally found NVC language to be disconnecting and to often be a turn off to others, so in this program you'll learn how to communicate from NVC consciousness while using natural language.
Its purpose is to teach and integrate into your life and your relationships the elements of clean relationships and communication, empathy and self-awareness.
Its goal is to have you living many of the core principles of clean parenting, both with your children and in your other relationships, as well as with yourself.
- Believing that you and others are innately good
- Being on yours as well as others teams
- Responding with empathy, with yourself as well as others
- Being realistic, with yourself and others
Here are just some of the elements we'll cover and practically apply to your everyday situations, in the same way we did in the Clean Parenting program:
- becoming familiar with your inner experience / self-awareness
- the beauty of understanding and connecting with feelings and needs/longings (as taught in NVC)
- what to do instead of complaining, blaming, or engaging in 'should' language
- clean, authentic and responsible communication
- how to embody the NVC consciousness without turning off your loved ones because of the NVC feelings and needs language, so you can actually use what you learn in all your relationships!
- obstacles to healthy relationships
- how to ask for what you want in a way that's most likely to be received
- how to be on the same team with everyone
- having realistic expectations in relationships
The format for the program will closely resemble that of the Clean Parenting one:
- The bulk of the information will be provided to you in modules. There will be 8 weekly modules. Those modules are a bit more extensive than the Clean Parenting ones and they do provide exercises and practices that you'll be expected to do between modules.
- There will be a Facebook group where you'll be asked to post your work and I'll engage with you.
- We'll have 4 group calls to connect, answer questions you have, and overall go deeper into the material in the way live conversations allow for.
- We'll use your current situations (though this time not limited to those with your children) to understand and practice all the concepts you'll be learning.
In addition to those, you'll also receive:
- Exercises and practices (including recorded processes that you can use on an ongoing basis to process situations and triggers) which you'll be encouraged to practice each week individually.
- Instructions for partner practices, which you'll also be encouraged to do at least every week or two. You can either do those with your partner, or with another participant in the program.
If you haven't yet read it, the book Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life by Marshall Rosenberg is a highly recommended companion to this program. Though it's not an NVC course, a lot of what I'll be sharing has its foundation in the NVC consciousness.
Here are the topics that will be covered:
- Module 1 ~ Your Situations and Feelings
- Module 2 ~ Self-Empathy and Needs / Longings
- Module 3 ~ Being On The Same Team
- Module 4 ~ Empathy For Others
- Module 5 ~ Self-Expression
- Module 6 ~ More On Needs and Self-Expression
- Module 7 ~ Asking For What You Want
- Module 8 ~ Accepting The Limits Of Relationships, Setting Limits and Healing
So, to put it all together:
- 8 weekly modules
- 5 90 minute group calls
- 4 1 hour one-on-one calls with Eliane (value of $668)
- Starts Monday October 3rd, 2022
- Cost: one payment of $1597 or 4 monthly payments of $459, (early-bird rate $1397 or 4 payments of $399 until June 29th.)
I'm very excited about this. As always, my goal is to provide you with all information and exercises you need to best integrate all the concepts into your relationships and interactions.
Let me know if you're interested and have any questions.
I can't wait to be working with many of you again!
You can also pay in 4 installments of $459
Without Individual Sessions
Though I HIGHLY recommend you do the full program to really get the depth of what's possible through this amazing work, you can also do the program without sessions for one payment of $1047 or 4 monthly payments of $299 (early-bird rate $$927 or 4 payments of $267.)
You can also pay in 4 installments of $299
For access to the program right away, you can sign up for the self-study version for $297.
The cost of it will be credited to you if you decide to join the group program the next time it's offered.
*Nonviolent Communication based on the work of Dr. Marshall B. Rosenberg, www.cnvc.org.
Eliane Sainte-Marie's greatest accomplishment has been raising 3 thriving daughters who have an unshakable sense of self, are self confident, inner motivated, self sufficient and know how to find their own happiness in the world, She founded Parenting For Wholeness to help other parents have in their families what she has in hers. She helps parents raise their children to grow up whole and have ease, harmony and joy in their families while doing it. She also helps parents heal and clear what's preventing them from parenting in alignment with their values.