The CP INTEGRATION Program
This 6 month program is for you if:
- You just don't want the CLEAN PARENTING™ Program to end!
- You'd like support in fully integrating what you've learned until it becomes second nature.
- You completed the CLEAN PARENTING™ Program a while ago and you haven't been able to maintain on your own the ease, clarity and enthusiasm you experienced during the program.
- You want to continue having access to Eliane to answer all your questions as well as for the inspiration that comes from the group calls and discussions.
- You'd love to continue having the support of an amazing sisterhood of mothers who share your values and are also deeply committed to integrating this parenting approach as well as becoming to themselves the kind of mothers they strive to be for their children.
- You've participated in the CLEAN PARENTING™ Program (or Quickstart Program as it was named the first few times) in the past, experienced some wonderful ease and harmony during the program yet you haven't been able to maintain it on your own.
You will get:
- 2 monthly modules:
- 1 integration module: These 6 monthly modules will have you reviewing the whole Clean Parenting program over 6 months. Each module asks you to review a few CPP modules and provides some new or different questions, given that you've been through the program once. They're designed to take stock of where you're at in your parenting, identify what you need to focus on, come up with a plan, and offer suggestions of areas to focus on, organized in a way to maximize integration. This is the most thorough and optimized way to review the program with my support.
- 1 content module on a specific topic: These are designed to provide you support and clarity on those topics as well as practice in applying all the core principles you learned in the Clean Parenting™ Program. The first module is on Clean Parenting Basics and what I think of as parenting scales. It's designed to integrate into your muscle memory the quick process I go through whenever someone describes an issue with their child, which allows me to identify and often come up with a solution after hearing just a few sentences.
- Clean Parenting Basics
- Food and Electronics
- Children Fighting, Hitting, Sharing and Destroying Property
- Chores and Children Picking Up
- 1 monthly video Q & A call with me, similar to those we had during the Clean Parenting program.
- Participation in the PFW Sisterhood Facebook group, where you'll receive support from 4(!) coaches and some of the most amazing women you've ever met.
- I'm there to support you in whatever you're experiencing.
- Edita Slivova live clean parenting in her bones and is a wonderful example of what it can look like in a family to fully live what I teach. Because her children are still very young, she often offers practical guidance that's more specific and nuanced than I could, because she's in the midst of parenting young children.
- (We are so blessed to have Alexandra and Edita! I snatched them up to be coaches as soon as I saw how well they understood clean parenting, and noticed that they often responded to moms exactly what I was about too, or responses that were fully in line with my perspective but were better than what I would have thought to answer. Doing this program with 4 coaches supporting you instead of just one in the clean parenting one will greatly enhance your experience!!)
- The latest version of the Clean Parenting Program - I'm continually adding to and improving the program (as well as raising the cost) as I write more and find more effective ways of teaching clean parenting.
- Any additional modules and handouts I create as I continually add to and fine-tune the Clean Parenting™ Program.
- As interesting conversations come up in the current Clean Parenting™ Program, I post them in the group (mostly just my answers, to preserve privacy.) I also share things I write in response to emails I get, which can benefit the group.
- This group is composed of graduates from the Clean Parenting™ Program who are also deeply committed to integrating its principles and value the deep connection with like-minded parents. Many of them have participated in my other programs and do one-on-one work with me. It's a truly delightful, supportive and safe group. It's my tribe, where I go when I want support and emotional nourishment.
- An encouragement to use the Facebook group as your tribe as much as you need it.
- Though you can jump in this program anytime, I'll be having a group starting all together March 18th.
- Cost: $847 or $169 monthly for 6 months
1 Payment of $847
6 Monthly payments of $169
If you're interested in some of the modules I created for this program but don't want to sign up for it, you can purchase them individually. Each module is $39 or you can choose 3 for $99.
To purchase, click on the Paypal button below, enter the number of modules you want, and in the comments, specify which module you're purchasing.
MODULES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
- Clean Parenting™ Basics
- Food and Electronics
- Creating Your Parenting Mission Statement